- CATERPILLAR TO DELIVER AND SUPPORT GUARDIAN 2 FATIGUE AND DISTRACTION MONITORING SYSTEM FOR LIGHT AND ON-HIGHWAY VEHICLE OPERATORS
- New generation of Fendt 200 Vario – For the best job in the world.
- The new Quadtrac and Steiger AFS Connect™ series: when power meets technology
- CAT® 352 UHD ULTRA HIGH DEMOLITION EXCAVATOR FEATURES CONFIGURATION VERSATILITY TO HANDLE A RANGE OF DEMOLITION AND EARTHMOVING APPLICATIONS
- NEW JCB FASTRAC 4000 SERIES TRACTORS WITH ADDED PRODUCTIVITY
- Massey Ferguson invigorates its show strategy and strengthens its MF eXperience Tour for 2020
- New Volvos venture to the Outer Hebrides
- N.E Surfacing chooses Volvo once again for its front line paver
- Pöttinger: Intelligent operation with CCI 1200 the new ISOBUS terminal
- New Gator is the most comfortable ever
- OPERATOR TITANS SET TO CLASH AT CONEXPO-CON/AGG
- A new Long Reach fifty tonne Volvo excavator for Skene Group Construction Services Ltd.
- Spaldings engineers new SPL Ultra range of high performance soil-engaging points and wings
- Cumbrian farm machinery dealership makes switch to McCormick tractors
- A successful demonstration sparks new business at D K Plant Hire
- A Volvo L150H loading shovel takes charge at Hugh King & Co.
- New suspended front axle option brings greater working comfort to Case IH Quantum tractors
- New Holland Agriculture partners with The Prince’s Countryside Fund to help three agri-businesses get ‘Up to Speed’ with a free machine for a year
- AGCO will further expand in Beauvais, France and create 200 new jobs
- Spaldings to distribute genuine Grimme parts in parallel with dealers throughout the UK and Ireland
The home for the latest news from the worlds of agricultural, construction, forestry and grounds maintenance machinery.
Why not also keep up to date with the latest by following our Facebook page here
Hot on the heels of a deal for three new Volvo L220H loading shovels earlier this year, Skene Group Construction Services...Read More
A new range of hard-wearing soil-engaging components for commonly used cultivators, subsoilers and tine seed drills has been developed by Spaldings to provide a cost-effective solution...Read More
A change of tractor franchise to McCormick will enable an agricultural machinery dealership to support more farmers and contractors throughout...Read More
D K Plant Hire of Aberfeldy, Perthshire has opted for a brace of Volvo compact excavators for the first time, following a successful demonstration by SMT GB’s utility dealer, CS...Read More
Hugh King & Co has taken delivery of a new Volvo L150H loading shovel for its Hullerhill sand and gravel...Read More
Front suspension option for specialty tractor range / Available on Quantum V, N and F models with cabin, with or without front axle brakes /...Read More
New Holland Agriculture partners with The Prince’s Countryside Fund to help three agri-businesses get ‘Up to Speed’ with a free machine for a year
The Prince’s Countryside Fund and New Holland Agriculture are launching their new ‘Up to Speed’ scheme, offering three lucky recipients in...Read More
BEAUVAIS, France, 20th January 2020 – AGCO (NYSE: AGCO), a global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of agricultural machinery and solutions, confirms further expansion of its Beauvais site. This announcement...Read More
Original replacement parts for Grimme potato and root crop machinery are to be distributed by after-market specialist Spaldings throughout the UK and Ireland to...Read More